Flickr

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Shop Update




I was so encouraged and uplifted by your kind comments on my last post that I decided to turn my nest embroidery into a little artwork.  And the more I worked on it, the more I liked it! I added some beads and some turkey stitches to nest them in at the bottom, signed it, and mounted it onto a little 5 x 5 burlap canvas I bought ages ago.  It is now listed in my Etsy shop.

The sun is shining, the birds are quite frankly ecstatic, and the woods are calling to me; so I am off for a hike.  Enjoy your day :)))

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Either I got there too soon, or it sold already! Lol it's perfect!

Mary Ann said...

Lovely :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh I love this piece. Got to etsy too late! You are an artist. A real artist. How cool.
xx, Carol

Kelly Deal said...

This is really beautiful! I would've bought that!