Flickr

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mushrooms Mini Wreath Ornament



Here is the latest edition to my shop.  It's a little mini-wreath hanging ornament perfect for hanging from a drawer or cabinet knob or even your rear view mirror! It was crafted from honeysuckle vines and mosses gathered here in Wonderland Woods and hangs from a length of jute twine.  The little toadstools were crafted from Creative Paperclay and then painted with acrylic paints.  This was so much fun to make!! Another one is already in progress :)  Wouldn't these be sweet hanging on a woodland themed Christmas tree?  I really need to have a whole tree decorated with toadstool ornaments. ***happy sigh*** I'd better get busy!


7 comments:

Jules Woolford said...

Just delightful - and a tree full would be really something to see. I think you have found your niche dear Starr!x

Barbara said...

Enchanting!

Terri Sproul said...

your Creative paperclay projects are amazing, and you were featured on their blog today. FAn Friday

Kelly Deal said...

So cute!!!!

Suztats said...

I can picture that Christmas tree- a Wonderland Christmas has such a nice ring to it, don't you think so?

Penny said...

Oh, I love the idea of the mushroom tree!! What fun that would be. This is darling.

Jeri Landers said...

Starr, Yes indeedy, I can imagine an entire tree covered in little mushroom of different species. I think you will do it!