Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Small Offering


To honor Spring. I haven't been up to much of anything but work over the past few weeks, but I find that I must have a little something to stitch on to keep my sanity.  It's just that simple for me. Stitching makes me happy! and this little bon bon makes me happy. It's a teeny one - less than 3 in. across and this time embellished with a few beads. It is dense and compact and I like the weight of it in my hand. I think I may have to make some more of these. What do you think?

13 comments:

Valerianna said...

Very cute, and yes... :)

Janet said...

It looks like something yummy to eat!

MILLY said...

Sewing, being creative, finishing and having something that you made. Yes, gives a happy feeling.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
I just adore those little German mushrooms. I have been doodling photos of them lately with bunnies. So fun. :)

wendy said...

So whimsical! I love it!!

Valerie Gardiner said...

Oh Starr,another adorable mushroom and I love the beads around the edge,so pretty and springlike!

margaret said...

very pretty Starr and the beads give it an added umph and sparkle

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very cute. What will you do with them?

Penny said...

Yes, make more! *smile* I see them in a spring basket or a lovely bowl, lighting up a small space. I think
'work with our hands' is the most essential thing known to make us feel good about life and about ourselves. Our own little oasis.

Suztats said...

I heart your spring heart. Oh, yes, more!

Jules Woolford said...

How did I miss you had posted this little gem? brain is not in gear this week!More please! Soon!x

Kim said...

So sweet! Yes I think you should make more of these :)

Mary Ann said...

Very sweet :)