Flickr

Friday, September 27, 2013

A Week in September - Friday


The perfect end to a lovely week.  I enjoyed my little photo-a-day experiment this week.  It was a little artistic challenge for me, and September very kindly cooperated and gave me all sorts of beautiful things to share with you.  I was a little worried at first that I wouldn't be able to show you something really splendid each day, but I actually had a hard time choosing just one image per day!

Ever since I started blogging - roughly a year and a half ago, I have had the secret fear that I will eventually run out of interesting things to photograph and share.  But, happily, one of the things I have learned through this process of looking and documenting my experiences is that for as long as I live, I don't think I will ever stop finding beauty and magic in the world around me.  Every day my love and appreciation for the miracle of nature deepens.  I thank God for this incredible, beautiful world He has created to share with us, and I thank you for allowing me to share it with you.

Hope you enjoyed this week.  I sure did!


10 comments:

Valerie Gardiner said...

Hello Starr, what a wonderful place you live in, I love your photos and I'm sure you could make some lovely sketches of the leaves and flowers you've collected. Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to seeing your drawings sometime soon.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Starr
You always find some bit of nature to share, whether little or big, you always find beauty.

I find it hard to believe its already the end of September....BUT...October is my absolute favorite month cause I LOVE the Spooks!!

Have a great weekend.

Winnie said...

What a great mushroom picture. I love your angle and how you captured the green lush moss! Your week of pics were just wonderful.

Mary Ann said...

Yes it was a very enjoyable week...thank you :)

Valerianna said...

I'm right there with you... and I definitely enjoyed the week!

Penny said...

Its been a lovely week - following your wanderings. One thing I've learned from blogging is to pay attention to the 'little' things in my life - to enjoy them, savor the moment and then share the joy. Thanks for providing us with your joy.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Mushrooms are so neat and there are so many different kinds and shapes and colours and they pop up in such unexpected places. Great photo :)

Jules Woolford said...

You finished on a favourite! Gorgeous fungi!x

MILLY said...

Gorgeous photograph and enjoying seeing what you capture from your beautiful woods. You are so right, so much to see, you never run out of subject matter with nature.

margaret said...

you have bought so much pleasure to your followers Starr with all the beauty that surrounds you in your wonderful woods thank you and look forward to more photos