Flickr

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Haunted House Project Update




I have attached my little house to a lovely purple calico background (which looks blue in the photos for some strange reason).  And the little surprise behind the door is a needle felted ghost!  My sweet friend, Emily, from The Floss Box has made an adorable little needle felted witch doll, and she kindly sent me some roving to play with.  It was the perfect thing for a wispy, ethereal ghostie.  I have also added a graveyard and a swirly starry sky ala Vincent van Gogh.  Soon, I hope to add a nice spooky tree and some pumpkins to complete the scene.  Hope you like it :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your sky is so nice! I really like the delicate swirls.

Rebel Blossom @ Studio 2sixty said...

Such fabulous work!
Laurie Anne xx