Saturday, September 8, 2012

Halloween Ornament Series: "Poisonous" Mushrooms

Here are my little "poisonous" Halloween mushroom ornaments.  They were such fun!  I think I shall have to make some more. The orange one is embellished with beads and sequins to add a wicked little sparkle, and the green one has Frankenstein-ian stitches in black.  My children chose the chubby green one as their favorite.  Which one do you like best?  They are just what every witch needs for her magical potions.  These, however, are destined to be hung on a Halloween tree.  I have gathered a few branches from the woods for the purpose, but have not worked out all the details yet.  I hope to make a few more ornaments for it - maybe some little jack o' lanterns, definitely an owl or two, and hopefully some frightfully delicious looking candies. I'm having a ball with my little Halloween ornies.  I hope you are enjoying them too!

2 comments:

Deb said...

The little mushrooms are very cute, I like your idea about hanging them on a tree.

Emily said...

Fun shrooms!!!